- guest_22772099045054Asked on October 18, 2012 at 04:07 AM
- fxrAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 04:18 AM
The developers have been alerted to this issue, we should see it resolved quickly.
Sorry about the disruption to service.
- rbsrbsAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 04:35 AM
we would know time resolution, please!
- jessievenegasAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 04:40 AM
I am a new user and really trying to convice Head Office to pay for this system. I am arguing that this system is better than our inhouse system. It is the worst time to fail!! please let us know when it has been resolved.
- JuskilaAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 05:02 AM
same issue on my forms!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 05:10 AM
We are truly sorry about that.
We have problems about form not being submitted after clicking submit button, it just displays blank page. We have already alerted our developers about this. This shouldn't take an hour. Please bear with us.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 05:11 AM
Problem has been fixed,