- sknspaAsked on February 26, 2018 at 02:16 PM
my new create form as link above, when i submit the form and i receive the response email and the alignment of t&c is on left but i setting was on top.i doesn't want it look like this. what is the solution?
attach photo 1 is the one i current received
the url provided which is the outlook of t&c i want , what should i do?
*i follow all the setting but still look differentPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:37 PM
Questions and Answers are in table format in the email template. You initially had the texts as the field label, and that is why you have it on the left in the email. You may consider copy/pasting the text into the next column or simply merge it in the current row.
I can fix it for you, just let me know your permission.
- sknspaAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:57 PM
Please fix for me, and below url as well
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 05:25 PM
I've fixed it by adding a new row for just the terms. Please check and test.
- sknspaAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 06:10 PM
I doesn't want the question width that short. the term and condition is fine but i do want the ACCEPT show on it too
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 08:46 PM
I simply increased the width of the question column for this form https://form.jotform.com/80444646635158 in the email notification template. You can further adjust it if necessary.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- sknspaAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:13 PM
I had adjust the question column width, but still receiving all question on left? please help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:27 PM
You're right. I was able to reproduce it in the cloned version of your form. We will check it further and get back to you. Stay in touch!
- sknspaAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:42 PM
Yes please and thank you
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:45 PM
It should be fine by now. Kindly check.
I found out that it is the signature image that automatically shifts the column width.
I merged the signature row and it fixes the problem.
I also made a test submission in your form and here's the result.
The signature image and the terms: