- ibmemessageAsked on February 27, 2018 at 01:11 AM
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 04:38 AM
Upon checking your form 80395744884168, I have found that the images you added to Image Picker widget were removed.
Please replace the links with correct and check if the issue persists.
Let us know if we can help more.
- ibmemessageAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:59 PM
we are still experiencing issues with this. We have rehosted a lot of our links and they still don't load. can someone assist here?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 03:02 PM
If you have removed them, and then added them again in Dropbox they will have different URLs than previously. You will need to insert the new URL's in your image picker.
Please try that first. And if you get stuck then get back to us.
- ibmemessageAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 03:08 PM
We redid the links and they still aren't loading. None of them are loading now. :/
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM
Yes I see the problem. The files aren't accessible.
Its not a JotForm issue. You need to contact Box support.
The problem is on their side.
Once you can download your files manually then update the URL's in JotForm.