- aclarke5Asked on February 27, 2018 at 12:01 PM
I am using jotform without problem on computer. The app on my iphone is now saying "no forms available" and "API limit exceeded"Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 01:09 PM
I have reset the API limit on your account. Could you check again and see if the forms are displaying normally in the app? Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- aclarke5Answered on February 27, 2018 at 01:43 PMThat worked. Thank you!
- aclarke5Answered on February 27, 2018 at 05:43 PMIt worked initially. Now when I click on the jotform app icon the screen
flashes black and then the window closes so I am back to my main screen
(showing all my apps).
Is there a way to remove the app and reinstall it?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 07:36 PM
You may uninstall the JotForm app normally as you uninstall any other app. Please refer to the article below that might help in uninstalling the app.
You may install the JotForm app again from the following URL.