- ArtHopAsked on February 27, 2018 at 07:16 PM
Right at the bottom of my form https://form.jotform.com/80444844484160
I have a link which SHOULD go to https://westsidearthop.com/artists-agreement but I can't persuade it to
update from a previous link: "artist_terms.html"
Whether I click "update widget" then publish, or publish without "update widget", nothing changes
(except the color of the link - my next question!)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 10:47 PM
I have checked your JotForm and see that the link to the Terms has already been updated.
Were you able to fix the issue on the form? If you still need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- ArtHopAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 12:43 AMYes, it *appears* updated but the form still links to the previous page.
(Also, once that's solved, how do I change the link color back to
- JotForm UX ResearcheryorkAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 07:23 AM
As you see from the gif, the link takes me to https://westsidearthop.com/artists-agreement
If you refresh your browser cache you will see the changes correctly: refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
The color is purple because your browser recognizes it has already been clicked. If you open the page in another browser it will be displayed turquoise.
- ArtHopAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 08:43 AMThanks,
It was my browser not refreshing after all!