- LaurieLynnAsked on March 01, 2018 at 08:20 AM
I have a lengthy google form that I would prefer to use in jotforms. Is it possible to import it?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 10:09 AM
You can import almost any form built from other platforms into JotForm. To import a form, go to your MY FORMS page > then click the CREATE FORM button.
1. Decide which layout to use (whether it's JotForm Classic or JotForm Cards).
2. Then click the IMPORT FORM link.
3. Select FROM A WEBPAGE on the next screen then paste the URL of your Google Form there.
Please keep in mind that this will never copy the layout and look/feel of the form. Our system will attempt to clone the fields so you have something to start with when building your form using our platform.