- rmcorrAsked on March 01, 2018 at 09:27 AM
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 10:32 AM
I have checked the account settings for the user with email firstname.lastname@example.org and it's language is set to English.
Can you please specify which page appears in dutch, so we could check closer?
- r. corrAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 10:39 AM
The opening page was in the foreign language. When Robin went to settings, the language setting showed "English" but all of the pages , including the labels on the setting page, were foreign, presumably Dutch.
This is the page that was in a foreign language: she also lost the toolbar header on subsequent pages.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 10:57 AM
I have logged into your colleagues account to check, but I could not replicate the issue.
I saw all pages in English. So, I can assume that the issue is browser or cache related.
Please try to clear caches and reload the browser. You ccan also try to log in from different browser or even different device.
Here is a guide that would help you to clear cache:
If the issue persists, please contact us again, so we could investigate further.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 10:01 AM
I checked all four forms in the email@example.com account. Unfortunately none of them are setup to display in a different language.
Now, just looking at the screenshot you provided. I can see you are using Google Chrome with Google translate enabled.
Please try turning off translation for JotForm.
- rscrubbAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 10:27 AM
I have followed the instructions and still having the same problem. reverts back to "DUTCH"
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 10:35 AM