- aladdinfoodsAsked on March 02, 2018 at 09:03 AM
Why did the number of forms change? All of the sudden I do not have any more forms?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 10:56 AM
We would be glad to assist, if you kindly clarify what do you mean saying "I do not have any more forms".
Upon checking your account, I could see 126 forms under it.
We will wait for your reply to check the issue closer.
- aladdinfoodsAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 11:43 AMApparently the silver plan now tops out at 100 forms. We were never notified of a change. Im somewhat confused as to why.
We barely use anything in our plan other than the number of forms. Ultimately with no way to pay to increase the form number, I am going to have to leave jotform. We cannot justify going to gold for our usage.
Food Systems Administrator
[Aladdin Logo Med2]
Small enough to care…big enough to make a difference.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 12:55 PM
I will forward your case to our higher Support for further review and we will get back to you on this thread.
In the meantime, I reviewed your forms and noticed that you have quite a lot of forms that weren't used for more than 2 years, so you could edit the existing forms and make a new one (some of them didn't even have any submitted data on them).
We'll get back to you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 01:15 PM
We understand the discomfort this might be causing you.
As you have noticed, Silver users got a limit in the number of forms they can create now.
But, as we value our longtime customers, I have given you 125 more forms. You should archive, disable or delete the ones you no longer use, in order to create new forms.
Please have in mind that our business model keeps changing. And, as stated in our Terms, changes are applied at our discretion