- livingcolourtattooAsked on March 02, 2018 at 10:18 AM
When clients are filling out the form, a drop down box appears with previous client information as a suggest for auto fill.
Is this something we change change in our settings, or is this tablet related as opposed to jot form related?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 11:46 AM
I can see that Autofill is disabled in your form settings, so, the fields should not get auto-filled.
Is this happening on your tablet only? Is the form being filled on the same tablet by multiple customers?
Make sure that you refresh the page (do not go back in the browser) or create a new tab when a new user has to fill the form.
Let us know if the issue persists.
- livingcolourtattooAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 11:52 AM
The form is being filled on the same tablet by multiple people, but we set up (create a new tab) a new form for each one.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 01:00 PM
It is a browser cache issue. The data you previous customers entered is saved in browser cache. Clear the browser cache on your tablet to resolve the issue.
- livingcolourtattooAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 01:14 PM
Checked the browser settings and "autofill" had been enabled. Changed it to disabled and it seems to have worked!! Thank you!
- livingcolourtattooAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:43 AMThank you so much! Problem solved!
*LIVING COLOUR TATTOO *
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm