- paginsAsked on March 02, 2018 at 01:26 PM
Any ideas on where I can find someone to create a form where progress can be asved. I have a version of the form, but it does not allow progress to be saved.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:28 PM
We can help you setting your form up to save data, there are currently two different methods to achieve this:
1. Autofill: This method saves the data on the user's browser storage and allows them to continue filling out the form later on, but they need to open the form using the same browser and computer they were using initially, more details about it here: https://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-on-Forms
2. Save and continue later: This saves the data on our servers, but two forms are required, the first one where the users will create their sessions and the main one where they will provide all the main information. More details can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
If you decide to use the second method, you may redirect the users from the first form to the web page link, example: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about it, please let us know.
- paginsAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:31 PM
Perfect! It took me a bit, but I figured it out. One things I noticed was a bit in the instructions that referred to copying the preview link. That did not work...instead I copied the link to the actual form to use in the URL session link.