- YodjiiAsked on March 03, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Is it also availabre with cards? I don't see the option. Thank you
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 03:02 PM
Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to insert custom CSS code inside the Card form.
We can forward this to our developers as a feature request if you like. However, we cannot provide any ETA on when will this be available.
May we know what are you trying to achieve with custom CSS in Card forms?
We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 06:03 AM
Thank you for your feedback.
We have escalated a feature request ticket regarding the custom CSS on card forms.
We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:08 AM
Please note that we have split your concern regarding Text Area size on mobile to the following thread and escalated to our development team in order to find a way to solve this problem without needing to inject CSS.
- YodjiiAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:31 AM