- MinstrelGreetingsAsked on February 15, 2011 at 03:21 PM
I have set up a form which is working and I'm getting submissions. However, I need to edit the layout.
But there is nothing showing in My Forms.
I've switched from IE to firefox
I've enabled cookies for your sites.
I've Made sure the slider is on medium but it still doesn't show up.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 06:53 PM
You're right. I don't see any forms in your account. Please post the link to the page containing the form.
- MinstrelGreetingsAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 07:02 PM
The form is here, you'll see I need to edit the width
- MinstrelGreetingsAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 07:04 PM
I think this number may mean something
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 08:58 PM
Yes, that's the form's ID number (not to be confused with the unique ID of submissions) and tacking it onto the end of http://www.jotform.com/form/ will give you the form's URL (its actual address). Click this http://www.jotform.com/form/10435531407 and you'll see it.
Now, more to the point: Why if it is being displayed on the Net isn't it showing up in your list? Hmm... That's curious. I'll how best the matter can be rectified for you.
- MinstrelGreetingsAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 09:04 PM
Yes and the one at that link has my last updates. but that's not how it is showing on facebook