- peppersbarAsked on October 20, 2012 at 02:28 AM
I think the payments were stopped on the paypal subscription I need to update my payment details ASAP and need my forms to be live
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 02:42 AM
Hello peppersbar. You have reached your file uploads limit capacity for free users. Free users are only allowed to have 100MB while you have currently have 223.99 MB. To be able to continue using your account for free, you will need to delete submissions with attachments and let it stay below 100 MB.
If you wish to upgrade your subscription, please click Pricing on the top-right of the page and continue with the upgrade process.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- peppersbarAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:16 AM
Thanks for your kwick response...I Have upgraded using My VISA card but my forms are still dead...how long does it take for my forms to become active again?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:23 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience, peppersbar. I have now reactivated your account and reupgraded your status.
Your forms should be able to receive submissions right away.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- peppersbarAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:25 AM
Thank You! You are amazing... It was my fault for not keeping up to date with contact and payment details. You guys Rock! sorted in 5 minutes :o) very happy customer
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:40 AM
You're very much welcome, peppersbar.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Thanks and warm regards.