- facepaintingbysamanthaAsked on October 20, 2012 at 02:18 PM
How do I create a custom link for my for and insert it in an email?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:34 PM
To get your form's link/URL that is pointing to JotForm's domain, simply click the Preview button while editing the form, then copy the form URL that is displayed on the Preview screen.
If you prefer to use a custom name (or URL) for your form, JotForm currently offers three options.
- The first one is by changing the custom URL for your form so it will follow this URL format:
- The second option is to use custom domains for your form. To learn more, please check out the link below.
- The last option is to embed the form on a blank HTML page hosted on your site so that it would appear that the form is hosted under your site's domain.
If you have any questions with any of these options, please feel free to ask.