- oscosfloresAsked on March 05, 2018 at 11:16 AM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 12:52 PM
The scrollbar should be added automatically if the text can not fit in the textarea.
This looks like a bug. I was not able to replicate the issue in a new form but it persists on a cloned form.
I will forward this to our developers and we will let you know when there is an update.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 06:31 AM
This issue should be fixed now.
Thank you, have a great day!
- oscosfloresAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:43 AMUnfortunately the scrollbar is still not showing up on my website at www.pydfamiliasyouth.com
The forms I’m using are in the screenshot below.
PYD1.5 and PYD1.6 do NOT show a scrollbar, but PYD1.7 does.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 10:32 AM
I was not able to locate the form on the website www.pydfamiliasyouth.com.
However, on the standalone version of the form https://form.jotform.com/80497178084972 the scrollbar is appearing if the words do not fit in the textarea.
Please clear the cache of your browser and try again.
If you have embedded the form using the Form's Source Code then you need to re-embed it.