- cantillonclubAsked on March 06, 2018 at 10:42 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 12:05 PM
You can view all form submissions on the Submissions page. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions.
If you created an email notification, then an email alert will be sent to the assigned recipient every time someone completed your form. You can see the email recipient in the Emails settings, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
If you want to integrate your form with Google Spreadsheets, then please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.