- adunbar2Asked on March 06, 2018 at 03:59 PM
In the nursing cap documentation submission form, I have 2 buttons (SAVE and SUBMIT). When they click SAVE it currently has a thank you note and also automatically send email to (CNMC email).
1. I also want a notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org ONCE when user clicks SAVE on the form. How do I do this? I have a notification set in the form but not sure if this is actually working
2. When user clicks on Submit, I would like them to get a separate Thank you note and an email automatically sent to (Submission Sent to email). How can I do this?
3. When a user clicks on SAVE it currently send them an email with a link where they can edit submission. If user, deletes the email accidentally how can I as the admin resend them the edit submission link for their particular entry?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 04:52 PM
Base on your requirement here's what you need:
1. Save your form and continue later https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
2. Thank you page https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-up-the-Thank-You-Page
3. Create a conditional logic to change the thank you page.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- adunbar2Answered on March 07, 2018 at 11:50 AM
When I tried to create conditional logic on the Change Email Recipient, If I use the Submit button it is asking for state but it is just blank? It would not let me do conditional on Submit button.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:21 PM
You can not use a submit button to set a condition. The conditions can be set based on an input field. As far as I know, it should not be even possible to select a submit button field to set a condition. I think that is a bug and I will report it to our developers.
You should set a conditional email based on the value that is entered inside of an input field.
- adunbar2Answered on March 07, 2018 at 04:07 PM
Thank you for your replies. Another question. I have already modified my Notification email content see screenshot below.
But then the email I receive is like this. Notice that bottom email still has the link to "All Submissions" even if this has been removed from the format. Also notice that on the email content above I have removed the rows for calculations for Points accumulated from part A and B requirements but on the email I receive below it looks like it still is there? I also set to have a PDF attachment on the email but I did not receive this as well. Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 04:19 PM
I have created a separated thread for your other question to avoid confusion. We will respond to your query shortly here www.jotform.com/answers/1408287.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 03:21 AM
Using buttons in conditions is disabled from now on. If you have further issues please let us know.