- accentsavvyAsked on March 06, 2018 at 11:31 PM
My form with audio recorder is not working on Google Chrome. It used to work before on several browsers. Only Mozilla Firefox is working now.
The Error Message is: "Could not access microphone; not allowed error: permission denied"Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 03:47 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form in chrome browser and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. There seems to some permission issue only with chrome browser. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- accentsavvyAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 08:43 AMThank you
- accentsavvyAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Hi - I am double checking on this. My audio recorder is still not working on Google Chrome as it had before. I am losing clients at this point if the recorder doesn't work and I will need to pull my subscription from your company. Please let me know what you are doing to fix this as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been testing on my end and I can see the issue still there, I will ask to our second level for updates and will let them know how important this is for you as well.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- accentsavvyAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Thank you for the update. When can I expect an answer back?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA, hopefully we will be updated soon.