- guest_22950686596065Asked on October 22, 2012 at 02:44 AM
Iam setting up a job applications and would like to dublicate the section for past employment history, is it possible to dublicate more then one item at a time? I would also like to be able to drag and move multiple items at once.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 02:58 AM
Yes, just click the "Duplicate" tool found under "Settings" of a field.
See visual guide:
Thanks and let us know for questions.
- guest_22950686596065Answered on October 22, 2012 at 03:05 AM
I know I can dublicate 1 item, I want to dublicate multiple items at 1 time. I dont want to have to duplicate like 10 indivdual items then rearange them... and I plan on doing this about 10 times.
Bascally I have a section with about 10 options a person has to fill out, and I need this exact section to be dublicated about 10 times. Do I really have to do each item one at a time?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:47 AM
Do I really have to do each item one at a time?
-Yes! We are sorry but you can only duplicate them one by one and do the alignment needed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:24 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 09:29 PM
That is possible on version 3 form builder. Please check my reply on your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1097160.