- Brittany McBeathAsked on March 07, 2018 at 11:35 AM
I can no longer see any of my forms under 'my forms'. I created my form as a guest, I did not create an account. The link to my form is https://form.jotform.com/80417702715251
Can you help me retrieve the form submissions?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 12:44 PM
You need to create an account, so that your forms would be seen again. Make sure to use the same email address you used for your guess account.
Please give it a try, and let us know how it goes.
- Brittany McBeathAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 06:47 PM
I was not required to provide an email to create the form as a guest. I simply clicked 'create form' and selected 'all questions on one page' and 'blank form', and completed it. I have had access to viewing the results until today. I tried to create an account, though none of the forms I made previously were there.
How can this data be retrieved?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 07:52 PM
Please create a Free account on this link: https://www.jotform.com/signup
Log in to your free account, open and post on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1407793
After that, we will transfer the forms with data to your account.
I hope this help. We'll wait for your reply.
- brittanymcbeathAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 10:15 PM
I have created an account. Thank you in advance for your help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:49 AM
I moved your forms from your guest_80335955712055 account to your account brittanymcbeath.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- brittanymcbeathAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Thank you SO much!