- kolbertAsked on March 07, 2018 at 12:17 PM
I can't seem to get the "other" option to work on a multiple choice question.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:30 PM
I checked your form and the "Other" option seems to be just an option added with the text of Other. The actual other option is not enabled:
Remove the option and enable "Disaply Other Options". This should allow for the option to function as expected.
- kolbertAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:41 PM
That is true because I couldn't wait. I should have duplicated the form and worked from there and left the original problem for you to help troubleshoot. So sorry.
Below is the URL to the cloned form with the other option properly placed. question 9
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 02:30 PM
The "Other" option is automatically selected when text is entered into the textbox for the Other option:
- kolbertAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Ahhh! So it is not a choice to choose, which is the assumption. I would assume to click it and then write something. So you have to start typing in the field. Thank you