- guest_22894086058059Asked on October 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM
How can I change the icon name and picture when using the static html embed method? Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Unfortunately you can't change Static HTML's icon but you can rename it. Here's how to rename your Static HTML tab,
1. Expand your tabs
2. Hover you mouse on the static html app and click the "pencil looking" icon.
2. Rename it.
Check this visual guide:
- guest_22954791893066Answered on October 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Upon renaming the tab, the form no longer works. The error message below is displayed.
"The page you requested was not found"
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Your form is working fine in my end upon checking. Can you please try to delete your browser cache and cookies?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Just refresh your FB page to be able to view it. Also, I think changing the icon is now possible with the new version of Static HTML app. Just open your app from the tab, click on settings then custom icon. Check this screen: