- Alan FlynnAsked on March 08, 2018 at 04:41 AM
When we click on "login" on the main screen of your website nothing happens. This is occurring on multiple machines with different browsers and is prevent our organistaion from logging onto Jotform. Can you please investigate?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 06:41 AM
I'm checking if other users are reporting that they are not able to login from the Europe server. However, I haven't seen any other report so far.
Please try clearing your browser's cache or try other browser and see if that works.
Let us know how it goes.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 08:09 AM
I have reported this to our back-end team to investigate further. You will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 08:12 AM
Also, I forgot to ask you to check your browsers console report while you click on the login button, if you see any error message, please take a screenshot, and share it to this thread, so we can added it to the ticket that has been reported to our developers.
- CentralOfficeAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:11 PM
- CentralOfficeAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:12 PM
None of our submissions are showing up. Console Report attached:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:25 PM
The issue has now been escalated to our developers. They will check it and investigate the issue further.
Could you please test it again using a different internet network? Let us know how it goes.
If the account is working using a different internet network, please try to contact your Internet Service provider and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist. You can find the list of IP Addresses and domain names on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotForm-IP-Addresses-and-Domains
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 02:32 AM
On your browser's log, I noticed that 'ESET Security' is blocking our source files. That's why, you can't access your submissions or can't monitor myforms properly.
In that case, I suggest you to disable it or give privilege to JotForm on related security service.
- CentralOfficeAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 04:49 AM
Thanks guys, I have asked our IT department to look into this now.