- compassonestopAsked on October 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
to create a seperate account for each different website, is there a way i can copy two forms from one account to another rather than having to create the forms from zero again
Stephen AdamsPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Yes, there's a way to copy/clone the form. Please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-Clone-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 04:34 AM
Thank you for the help with clone the form i have now created a seperate
account and imported these two forms in, however when i test the forms
via jotforman email will go to , but when i
entered data via the form on the webpage
no emails arrive with
the form data, i have check the notification email address in both forms
and they are sent to and also the general
account email is sent to , could you please
advise why the forms are not working via the webpages.
- fxrAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Can you please try changing the Sender Email of the new cloned form to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 05:03 AM
Please try it again this time. It should be fine now.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Just tried both forms again and still no email if i complete the form
from the website
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:41 AM
When i log into the account on jotform website, i can see the data has
been submitted on the submissions page but for some reason the outbound
data is not being sent to
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Can you share to us your form(s) URL? Both forms on the mentions accounts.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 04:45 PM
Your url's for the two forms are:-
The webpages that each form is on is shown below.
I await your reply.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 05:57 PM
I have just submit your Valuation Request Form on a compassonestop account.
Have you received Email Notification for that submission?
Thank you for cooperation.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 06:47 PM
Yes received the email for this account, however my issue is with
gndlandscaping.co.uk not compassonestop
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 06:53 PM
Please configure your forms on the gndlandscaping account to use real Sender E-mail address:
That may help, as some email providers filter email messages from 'fake' senders.
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
Sender E-mail: email@example.com
Note: You can use user's email as a Reply-to Email.
7. Click "Finish" button.
Do the same for the second form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 07:19 PM
Changing real sender to has worked now receiving
emails, however last question on the form quotation when i click emails
and notification 1, the data is not showing in a table anymore this
happened after i click on the button that says user text email or html
email, i would like the table back which is how the contact us form is
currently set up, how can i revert back to this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 07:22 PM
I would recommend you to simply remove that Email Notification, and then add a new one. Fresh Notification will be properly formatted, but you will need to change the Sender again.
- compassonestopAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 07:26 PM
Thank you very much for all your help everything appears good now.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 07:27 PM
You are quite welcome, Stephen. Thank you for using our services :)