- mmayberry925Asked on October 22, 2012 at 02:35 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:00 PM
To cancel your subscription, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Account Settings at the bottom of your My Forms page.
3. Under My Account page click Cancel button
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- mmayberry925Answered on October 22, 2012 at 09:28 PM
I followed the directions and I am linked to the Plimus page which the user name and password does not match. Can i reset the password so I can access the account to cancel.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:40 PM
Hello mmayberry925. You can cancel your subscription with us by logging in to your Plimus account and cancel your subscription there. You can find your Plimus username in the 1st email that you have received when you paid for your subscription here in JotForm (this is not the same as your JotForm username).
But you no longer need to find your Plimus account information. I have now canceled your subscription for you, so you won't get charged again. Your account will stay Professional until the time you have paid for your subscription expires, which is on October 24, 2012. After this, your account will be downgraded to free.
You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime!
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.