- rickdavislegalAsked on March 09, 2018 at 02:43 AM
I am having an issue trying to create conditions to show/hide a field. Each time I set one up, I get the message that the field is missing. (See screenshot).
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 07:58 AM
Usually, we have a "MISSING FIELD" error in case when the field is deleted after the condition is set up. If you have created a new identic field afterwards, you would still receive that error, so condition needs to be adjusted also.
Can you kindly share the URL of a form you refer to, so we could check it closer?
We will wait for your reply in case you need more help.
- rickdavislegalAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Here is the URL - https://form.jotform.com/80095522584156
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:32 AM
You have two conditions with missing fields. It's either delete them or re-configure by selecting the appropriate fields.
- rickdavislegalAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:34 AM
I have tried that several times. Did not work. I have done conditional fields before so I know how to create them. This is a glitch.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:51 AM
I have cloned your form for testing, but I was not able to reproduce the issue with the conditional statement:
The statement was not broken:
You can clone my form back to adjust the conditional statement. Here it is:
Let us know if you need any other assistance with your JotForms.