- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAsked on March 12, 2018 at 07:31 AM
We need codify in a numerical code the categories of submissions. Is it possible? And after that, Can we download the submissions with only these numerical categories?
We would like to analyse the results with a numerical code and having these numerical categories will make it easier.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 10:38 AM
You can add a dropdown to select the category.
Then you submissions will show the selected categories.
- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 02:01 PM
But we would like to response the survey in nominal categories and create a numerical code linked with the category.
In the survey:
In the submissions:
Linking the response a)Male in the survey with 1 in the submission and b)Female with 2 with a condition or other way. Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 03:31 PM
This can be possible only through creation of a work around. We will be checking values of one field if Male then insert numerical values to a hidden field representing 1. Below is a sample form I have created.
I have used the update calculation condition to update values 1 and 2 incase either of the gender preferences are chosen.
Below is a sample of submission made from the form above.
Kindly feel free to clone and use the form above.
- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Perfect. Your information will be very useful for our purpose.
Thank you very much!