- LaraAsked on March 12, 2018 at 05:51 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:11 PM
Your account got automatically suspended by our anti-phishing filter tool because of the "Password" field. As per our terms, collecting login information is not allowed here in JotForm.
We need to remove the guilty field so we can re-activate your account. Let us know if that is okay with you.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- LaraAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:18 PM
Yes please remove field and or even the new form completely and re activate account. Thanks heaps.
- LaraAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:43 PMYes please remove the field and or delete this new form completely and reactivate. - thanks
- JotForm SupportIreneAAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 09:22 PM
We have remove the password field on the metioned form above. You can now log in.
On another note, we also found out that your other form is asking sensitive information like SSN and Driver's License. This is only accepted if you are to add the following widgets in your form for compliance.
2. Add a Signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
- LarafraumanoAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 09:56 PM