- adunbar2Asked on March 13, 2018 at 01:38 PM
On the nursing cap documentation submission form, I have a calculated field (Points accumulated from Part B requirements)
I removed Attend Major Conference field on the calculation field widget and also this field indicated on properties is not a calculated field. But it looks like the contents of the option is being added. Example I selected option "Event offering 3-5.9 CEUs" and on the total calculated field it is placing 35.9. Not sure why it is being counted.
Please help thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 03:18 PM
I was able to replicate this issue, please try removing this part:
From this form calculations widget:
That should resolve the problem.
Let us know if you experience any further issues.
- adunbar2Answered on March 14, 2018 at 12:50 PM
I tried to remove it several times but looks like it keeps coming back. Even after save
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 01:12 PM
Could you please check your form now, I adjusted this for you.
Let us know if the issue persists.
- adunbar2Answered on March 15, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Thank you it works now