- EchosoftAsked on March 14, 2018 at 03:10 PM
I am creating a quality sheet for my team hence should be able to calculate the Quality % for the form submitted.
I have several parameters in the sheet each parameter needs to be given a weightage% and then basis that I need to get a score and then percentage.
Also if the answer to the question is NA then it should not be included in the total whole calculating the percentage.
Please help this is very important for me.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 04:35 PM
If the answer to the question is NA then it should not be included in the total whole calculating the percentage.
I'm afraid I cant find a solution to reducing the total number of questions each time NA is chosen.
However, it is possible to calculate the percentage based on a yes or no answer on a fixed number of questions.
- EchosoftAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 04:37 PM
Then please help me with percentage calculation.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 04:51 PM
1) First we need to add another form calculation widget.
2) Label it percentage
3) Count the number of questions in the table (in our case its 9)
4) Configure the percentage field to look like this:
Here we divide the score by the number of questions. Then we multiply by 100 to get the percentage. Finally we add the '%' character. Note that black fields represent numerical data to be used in the calculation. While brown fields represent textual data that we print out.
This is the result:
Clone of your form here: