- MaxAnshinAsked on March 15, 2018 at 07:55 AM
Hello, we record UTM tags in user cookies and in hidden fields in JotForm and pass them on to CRM system via Zapier in Json format.
We have a problem in the label utm_term=
The label utm_term= most commonly used non-English characters.
JotForm does not correctly process these characters and passes them on to the CRM system. I highlighted the example in the picture with a red line.
We would like these symbols to be processed correctly and we could read them.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Could you share with us which CRM application you are using on Zapier and with which steps we can replicate the problem?
When we reproduce the problem, we can open a bug ticket for that. We will be waiting for your reply.
- MaxAnshinAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 08:42 AM
Hi, we use ZOHO CRM
The journey of the Leads looks like this
User fills the Form > move user info into gmail letter > parse user info from gmail letter through parser.zapier to zapier > move user info from zapier to Zoho CRM
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Thank you for the details. I could not complete the process completely because of some reasons on our side.
However, I am escalating the problem to our development team. They will evaluate it. Since the problem is resolved, we will notify you via this thread.
- MaxAnshinAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 02:12 AM
Thanks, I'll wait for information
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 04:45 PM
Can you tell us how you populate the hidden boxes (like the 'utm_info' field) in your form?
Hello, I passed your question along to our developer. Now waiting for a response from him
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 04:31 AM
Thank you for your cooperation. We will be waiting for your reply.