- fcobosAsked on October 24, 2012 at 09:31 AM
I have recived a mail to pay the monthly fee
but this acount had been created by another person that doesnt work with us any more
what do i have to do to change invoice details
my e mail adress is email@example.com
- moonzkieAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 09:43 AM
The ideal way of doing this is on Plimus itself. In an email from Plimus when you first registered you will have a received a Plimus username, this is a long string of numbers, NOT your JotForm account name.
If you can find that username, please follow this process to update your card details:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Let us know if you can't find that username or run into any other problems.