- DBEventiAsked on March 15, 2018 at 06:55 PM
I'll try to explain better
The bugs are :
1 The text shouldn't be orange! (in the Test email it's normal but when you try to compilate the form, the mail arrive with that parts in orange)
2 In the email that arrives to me when i try to compilate the form there are not :
- the final data space
- the final signature space
(in the test email there are these two elements while in the normal there are not)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 10:17 PM
1. I think it is due to a copied text from a different source. If you are copy-pasting text into emails, make sure to paste it as text (Ctrl+Shift+V). Or you can copy and paste the text into notepad first to remove its formatting before pasting it on email.
I would suggest creating a new autoresponder and customize it with based on my suggestion.
2. It is highly likely that the data was not added because of broken HTML codes in the autoresponder template. Please customize it again by creating a new autoresponder.
If you need further assistance, please let us know so we can do it for you.