- carokooktAsked on February 17, 2011 at 04:41 AM
Hi there you good people,
Is there any Jotform tool which I can use to make a diary for my take away service?
What I need is:
1. People to see at one glans what the menu planning is for one whole month. (monday 1st april Chikken pilav, tuesday 2nd april Quiche etc. etc.)
2. They can klick or checkbox their choise of date
3. The total of their selection is stated at the bottom of the form
They can submit this as an order
I do not like to use hover text boxes to much, it makes people go away form my site. It has to be a clear one at a glans form./
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 18, 2011 at 08:08 AM
You might be able to create something similar using Purchase Order field under Payment Tools. Each day would be a product and then can check the days and the total at the bottom would show how much would cost.
- carokooktAnswered on February 18, 2011 at 09:05 AM
Thans for thinking. But that's not exactly what I need. I really want to give my customers a choice with every date in a filed where they can put in the amount of daydishes AND the kind of daydish (vegetarian, low-carb, normal or child portion).
Maybee I have to study the option of hidden fileds and pop up's, But I', thinkng more like a Diary spread page where you can see at one glance what I offer for that month so you can plan your cooking-less life with my service.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 09:03 AM
In that case, you should probably use the Matrix field under Suvey Tools. But it will not be able to calculate the total.