- BjksolutionsAsked on March 16, 2018 at 12:43 PM
I have been facing the issue from past many days. When I integrate my form with google spreadsheet it works fine for a day or 2 and after that it stop syncing. Whatever the responses captured in the form does not appear in the google spreadsheet.
Then I had to remove the integration and re-integrate the form after that I am able to see the data in that.
This is very annoying that we have to remove the integration and then create again.
Everytime we integrate it gives us the different link to access and in that case we cant even save the link, so we have to login into the form and we have to open the link from the form which is also a waste of time as well as quite frustrated.
Kindly look into this issue and update me at the earliest. I will be thankful to you.
Thanks 'n' Regards
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Usually the only time the integration breaks is if the integrated sheet is being modified or modifications are made to the form that change the column structure of the sheet. I checked the most recent integration for your form and it is still connected.
I tried pushing the most recent set of submissions and I am not sure if the process completed. Check the sheet to see if all information is there.
If no edits are being made to the sheet or the form and it continues to disconnect, let us know the next time it disconnects and we can forward this to our developers to have a look.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 02:36 PM
I have integrated this sheet day before yesterday and when I checked it in the morning it was not updating, so I removed the integration and integrate it again. As i have done this today morning only so it is going to work for today or may be till tomorrow as well.
We do not modify the spreadsheet at all, but yes we do modify the form but we do that only on monday and thursday but this integration can stop any day anytime and we are not even able to trace the issue that why exactly this is happening.
Is this a bug in your application.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 02:40 PM
If/when it does fail again, let us know when it does and we will forward this to our developers to see why.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 10:43 AMAs per you said to update you when the issue persists. Since yesterday I
have not made even a single change in the form and as i checked today I am
unable to see the data of today's date.
This is a serious issue and please look into this on high priority and help
us in getting this issue resolved at the earliest.
Thanks 'n' Regards
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 01:38 PM
I checked the form (https://form.jotform.me/Bjksolutions/saveurmoney) and there's no Google Spreadsheet integration.
Please re-integrate the Google Spreadsheet to your form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
After that, please test it again and if the issue still persists, let us know. Thank you.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 04:43 PMI have checked again and it shows me that integration is done with google
Spreadsheet. I have shared the link below. If it would not be integrated
then i wouldnt be having the link.
Kindly refer to the attached snapshot as well where it shows that
integration is done.
- TREVONAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 05:44 PM
We can now see the Integration. I have done a manually pushed submissions to your Google Sheet document. Kindly check if you have the latest submission in the Google Sheet file.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 06:43 PMI will check this on monday and will update you accordingly as we have left
for the day.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 10:43 AMI just checked the spreadsheet but didnt see any submission made by you in
that. The spreadsheet last synced on 16th march. But it still shows that
the integration is done and working properly but its not working.
Kindly look into this and revert me at the earliest.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 12:12 PM
I cloned your form so I can re-integrate Google Spreadsheet and it is working properly on my end.
Unfortunately, I was not able to access the Google Spreadsheet link you provided. I think it is set to Private.
I also submitted a test submission to your form (https://form.jotform.me/Bjksolutions/saveurmoney), did you receive it in the Submission Panel or notification email? If yes, please check the Google Spreadsheet if you also receive my test submission.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 05:43 PMI have received your test submission but it does not appear on the google
spreadsheet. As it didnot synced since 16th March. In order to get the
current responses in google spreadsheet I have to remove the integration
and then again reintegrate it which works fine for another day or two.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 08:04 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status. From your latest response, I understand that the issue was resolved already as of this time.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime should the issue persist.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 08:43 PMHave you clearly read my last reply. Where did i mentioned that issue has
been resolved. This is really not at all the kind of support i have been
I expected i lot better from you all. I suggest to escalate this issue to
the developers. Maybe they might provide me any resolution.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 01:37 AM
We are sorry for the confusion. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to investigate the issue further. We also request you to share the Google spreadsheet that is currently integrated to the form so that we can take a look.
If we have any news in this regard, we'll update you here.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 02:43 PMHello
As per your requirement I have shared the link mentioned below. This link
is currently integrated with our form but if you see the data in it the
last data appeared on it is of March 16.
Let me know if you need anything else from my end to further troubleshoot
- TREVONAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Apologies for the confusion, by share we meant you grant firstname.lastname@example.org access to the Spreadsheet document if you do not mind doing so.
- BjksolutionsAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:43 PMI am sorry that would not be possible, what best i can do is that when you
make changes you may update me and i will check if the changes made by you
are reflecting or not.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Thank you for updating us!
We will let you know if there is an update as to this issue.