- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 06:08 PM
As far as I can see, mentioned form is disabled. Please re-activate your form, to do this, go to My Forms, right click on your disabled form, and select the Enable form option.
I do not know about any feature that can disable your form once you close the JotForm builder. There is a chance that you have accidentally disabled that form.
- ClaudioAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 01:12 AM
Of course I did this but still the form went DISABLED after some time
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:03 AM
I have just checked the page and the form is up and running. There must have been just a slight delay after you've enabled the form.
Let us know if you happen to encounter the same issue. Thanks!
- grisu59Answered on October 25, 2012 at 04:29 AM
I understood my mistake
In the preference options --> Form Limits there is the option SUBMISSION LIMIT
I thougt that was the limit of submission for each user, so I set to 5
But seems that it's the TOTAL limit of submission, so every 5 submission the form was DISABLED!!!!
Anyway will be fine have a limit of submission for each user ;-)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:42 AM
We are very glad to hear that. Let us know if you have other concerns. Thanks!