- rbaamerAsked on October 24, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Could you please let me know what is going on? I am totally spam-less
I was chatting with one of your representative and he said everything is fine and he added me to thw while list!
Thank you ..
I got that messge as well [Details: Form did not pass status check]
http://jazanrad.com/AR/?page_id=23 *this one doesn't open at allPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I re-activated your account to check further. Actually your account contain at least 2 forms that are made to catch credit card information, and this is considered a phishing activity. I would recommend you to use any of our payment integration rather than simple text boxes, otherwise your account will be autosuspended again and again by our Phishing detector system
- guest_22978101766056Answered on October 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM
No credit cards information are requested at all! All the requested information is model numbers of devices and the waranty valid date. Is there any way can we fix that?
The only card numbers I requested is an ID card number with the expiration date of it, no payments or other cards are requested
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Ok, I have checked further and you are correct. I have whitelisted your forms, hopefully this will not happen again
- guest_22978101766056Answered on October 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Thank you Jeanette .. I hope that so
- rbaamerAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM
I just added a new form, and as usual, everything are suspended again :/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:45 AM
It should be fine now. We apologize for the incoveniences.
- rbaamerAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Ya, it works now. Thank you !
Whitelist me please, it is really hard to have this everytime :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Hi, you have been already added to our whitelist.