- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 01:49 PM
We are here to help but can you please describe what condition or what would you like your form works with our conditions? Is it when someone click on the radio buttons, an option will show depends on what option they have choosen? Please let us know.
We will for your response.
- clickcomAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 06:16 AM
Yes, it;s when someone clicks the radio buttons an option will show depends on what option they have choosen
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 06:53 AM
To create condition;
1. Setup and Embed
2. Click on "Condition"
3. A window will appear, choose the first option "Show / Hide a form field" and click next
4. Setup your conditions to;
If "Please Select and Option" field "Equals to" "<your options>"
Then "Show" "<The field you want to show>" field
You just need to repeat the conditions for each field under each headings.
For more information about our conditional logic tools, check this.
I hope this helps. Thanks
- clickcomAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 07:00 AM
Yes, I am farmiliar with the process
I was windering if you could help me with the condiditions on the specific form mentioned in my first response.