- rbmansAsked on March 20, 2018 at 02:55 PM
Are there any possibilities editing css for card templates?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:09 PM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience, however, the feature that allows injection of CSS codes into JotForm Cards is not available.
I can submit a feature request on your behalf, but I cannot guarantee that it will be implemented any time soon.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- rbmansAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Tx for quick answer.The most irritating and urgent matter is if it is possible to somehow have products (paypal form), in three rows instead of showing them in a slider.
See my form for more info.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:35 PM
Considering your new concern is about another topic, I have moved it to a new thread.
Please click the link above to go to the new thread. We will attend to our concern there shortly.
- rbmansAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Tx again for propt answer. However I don't see why this is another topic. But ok....
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for understanding. We appreciate it.
Although both of your concerns are somehow related, I just would like to explain that this thread is about having a way to inject Custom CSS codes into JotForm Cards while the new thread is about making all the products in the PayPal Payment field appear in rows instead of having them show in a slider when in JotForm Cards.