- stevenyilinAsked on October 25, 2012 at 02:21 PM
dear JF team,
i think many people would like to have their clients receive emails at a time during the day that makes sense.
and also makes its not too obvious that its an autoresponder.
could you guys please escalate this request?
surely i cant be that hard to implement a functionality that enables us to delay the autoresponder so that it sends of emails within a givin time-range in a specific timezone.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for your input!
I have submitted the request for this feature and we will let you know if it is implemented.
Just a reminder that we can not give you an ETA on it, but we certainly appreciate your feedback.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 04:56 AM
We’ve implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about scheduled autoresponders, please let me know.
Thank you for contacting us.