- daveshredAsked on October 25, 2012 at 07:52 PM
our forum is currently in another account -"daveshred" has a forum that was setup in that account "absolutedestruction form"
we need the forum in this account "absolutedestruction" or a copy of it anyways without haveing to create the forum again.
can you do this or is there an easy way.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 08:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please confirm that you would like to move everything from your daveshred account to the absolutedestruction account.
Then, we will be able to do that for you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 08:31 PM
We can also move just one form.
- daveshredAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 08:45 AMThat is correct-please transfer the account
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 09:01 AM
All your forms have been transferred to the account absolutedestruction.
Please inform us if there's anything else we can help you with.
- daveshredAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 04:48 PMGood afternoon,
Our forms are directed to two emails for notification using two separate emails. For the most part, this works however, we receive two notifications for every submission: one called “Notification” and another called “Request Form”.
Q. is there a method to receive one notification instead of two? If so, what buttons do we activate or deactivate in the form?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 05:03 PM
We'll be glad to assist you. Can you please share the URL of the form in question? We would need to look at the set-up of the form to better answer the question.
We'll wait for your response!
- daveshredAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 05:11 PMThe form was changed to absolute destruction-can u see the form at your end|?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 05:27 PM
Unfortunately I don't see any forms on your account. Do you have the URL of the form?
Can you pleas carify the statement: The form was changed to absolute destruction
I'll wait for your response!
- fuhrdawgAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Could someone transfer the two forms titled "NOT EUNAS" from the account - fuhrdawg - to my new account, caringnannies?
thank you so much.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 03:58 PM