- pcgmarketingAsked on March 22, 2018 at 08:13 AM
and most likely other verification pages on this site, the Capcha is not working. Do you guys have a fix or an alternate that we can use or do I need to remove the Capchas completely.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 10:33 AM
I did check your webpage where you have embedded your form and did not find any issue with that. The captcha field seems to work just fine and I was able to submit form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
Do you mean to say that you sometime see V1 shutdown message in the widget as displayed in screenshot below:
Our backend team is already aware of this issue. Please confirm if this is the issue you are having and we will report it to our backend team.
We will wait for your response.
- pcgmarketingAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Yes sir! thanks for checking. If that is the issue/it'll be resolved without me changing anything on the backend, that'd be super helpful. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Thank you for confirming the issue. I have forwarded it to our backend so that they can check it further.
For the meantime, kindly use our other captcha widgets.
Here is a guide on -How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
We will let you know via this thread if updates are available.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 04:14 PM
I have moved your question into a new thread so that we can assist you better.
Please follow this link to your thread- https://www.jotform.com/answers/1423409-
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on May 07, 2018 at 06:16 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!