- bacccdcAsked on March 22, 2018 at 04:10 PM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 05:24 PM
Unfortunately, Visual Reports cannot be cloned to another form. You can only clone the Visual Report for the same form.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- bacccdcAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 12:15 PM
So if the survey is the same each year and all we do is rename it, there is no way to use the same visual report with the new name.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 01:17 PM
If the survey is the same, and you want to use the same visual report, you can try this.
1. Rename the form.
2. Clone the Visual Report
3. Share the form with the users
4. Add a Filter to the cloned Visual Report so that it will take the data for this year
Please note that this means that you would need to add a filter to the original visual report as well so it doesn't take the new submissions.
Help Article: How to Use Visual Report Filters