- obernatskaAsked on March 23, 2018 at 08:48 AM
Your platform has bugs concerning templates.
Case: I have created a form and now I need just a lit bit different one, so a simple ides is to dublicate the one I already have.
But when I tried to do this a dublicate didn`t even looked like the original, was plane, with no logic and possibility to change it.
Afterwards, I decided to share my original template on your platform to use it myself then.
Firstly: web version really sucks and doesn`t even have a proper buttond to share a template.
Secondly: ok I went to mobile one and finally clicked to share a template but still can not find it in public templates.
Please, solve this issue or in other way I will have to spent 3 or 4 hours building same forms from scratch.
Thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 11:22 AM
There are two types of forms that you can create:
1) The classic form which can show all the fields in one page
2) The Card form which will show only one field per page
When copying/cloning a form, you should choose either of the option that you will create first. Then you can click on the import form link then paste the URL or select the form that you wish to clone.
In any case, please check out this guide to get to know all the steps on cloning a form: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
In addition, you may also switch your existing form's settings from Classic to Card. To switch your existing form to card form:
1. Go to My Forms page, select and edit your form.
2. Go to Settings > Form Settings > Form Layout
3. Select Single Question in One Page
Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions.