- WtfuckAsked on October 26, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I think there is a bug in chrome with this field i don't know why
image are better than explication mostly because i don't speak very good english :/
Maybe because it's an field just with number ? and google don't love it
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:15 PM
The same message appears on Firefox as well. That's because the field is empty, and the number 0123456789 is just a hint example.
The field is set as required, so it needs to be filled before the form can be submitted.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:22 PM
Yes i know it's normal
i speak about this
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:30 PM
What exactly is wrong with this number field?
If you are referring to the up and down arrows, that is how Chrome renders the number field. If you do not like it, you can simply replace it with a regular text box configured with a numeric validation.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Yes i speak about the up and down arrows when i click on it it's like a spinner but i'dont want a spinner
so you tell me that i can remplace it with a regulat text box and configured with a numeric validation work ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:46 PM
Yes, that's absolutely possible.
However, please be warned that when you delete a field, all submitted data associated to it will be wiped out as well.
Furthermore, if the field is involved in a condition/s, you will have to redo those conditions to make it work on the replacement field.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:55 PM
So i can make any change without lost any information :/
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 01:59 PM
You can hide your old Number field by injecting CSS codes. This will enable you to keep the data already submitted on that field. Before you hide it though, you may want to change its label (or name) so that you will not confuse it with the replacement text box.
Here's the CSS codes to be injected:
Re-organize your conditions afterwards.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 02:20 PM
Many Thanks to you !
Love your service !