- txforesttrailAsked on March 23, 2018 at 04:48 PM
The multi-line question is a great addition to the cards toolbox.
It would have more versatility for me, if there were an option to add a text area as well.
If that isn't possible, with the multi-line question, perhaps there could be a *new* widget that made it possible to have both text fields and a text-area on the same card.
And, if either were possible - it would be great for the text area to include the same word/character options that are available on the regular text area questions.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 05:56 PM
I will pass this request over to our second level, please note that we cannot provide an ETA about this, if there is a high number of users requesting the same feature then this may be implemented soon.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- txforesttrailAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 12:40 PM
- txforesttrailAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 12:57 PM
It looks like there might be other users who want similar functionality, but I think we are asking about it in different ways.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 01:25 PM
I can see their request is a bit different, that request was opened before the Multi-Line element was implemented.