- DaisydogAsked on October 27, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This is the jot form
Question Answer Date Submitted 10-27-2012 Date Lost 10-26-2012 Breed of Dog Boxer City In Illinois Where Lost Holiday Shores Closest Intersection Highway 159 & Moro Rd Zip Code 62025 County where lost Madison Area Lost: Rural Dog's Name Toady Gender Neutered Male Color or Markings White with brindle face masking Age 2 years Weight 55-65 Dog's Demeanor Friendly Dog was : Microchipped
Any information on how lost, description information. I let Toady out to go to the bathroom at 6 pm. Even if he wanders, he normally comes right back when called. I have a feeling someone picked him up thinking he was lost because he's never not come when called or not come back home within 20 minutes. Contact's Name Contact's Phone Number 8 Alternate Phone Contact's Email address Alternate Email How did you hear about Lost Dogs Illinois? Explain Picture of Dog - A good picture, preferably a full body of your dog is important for flyers and on our posts. Please crop out any distractions such as people, children furniture and other dogs. ( less than 2000kb) ToPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 09:54 AM
In addition to my colleague on the other thread, you can also use captcha for spam protection, this would help fight spams and deter bots. Here's a screen guide:
- DaisydogAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 09:59 AMGreat but How do I stop it now - that will prevent it!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM
You can apply my colleague's suggestion here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/142573-How-are-we-able-to-stop-a-repeating-jot-form-The-person-just-let-her-computer-keep-loading-the-jot-form#1. This should prevent it since the form limits the submissions 1 per IP or per browser cookies.
Also, you just need to edit your form and add the captcha tool and the form should automatically update on your page.
- DaisydogAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:08 AMPlease can someone get back to me...on how I can stop this one jot form - the other jot forms are coming in but this one just keeps repeating.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Just check my previous message that should help. Thanks!
- DaisydogAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:16 AMSorry - I think it worked. Thank you. I am the least technically person and could not get in touch w/our tech person.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM
FYI, I have also reseted the numbers consumed by spam submissions on your submissions counter as I can see them on your form's submissions page.
Update: Glad to hear it!
Just let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a happy weekend!
- DaisydogAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 10:20 AMThank you!