- PrintrbotAsked on October 28, 2012 at 05:29 PM
I have found that not all of the fields in JotForm show up in Zapier. For example, this form http://form.jotform.us/form/22808806221147 is missing numerous fields.
I have apx 15 fields which should be showing up, however only 10 seem to make it in...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 07:13 PM
I noticed on this thread that this issue had been fixed.
Can you please try setting up the Zap again?
I will continue to test and post any updates that I find.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
- PrintrbotAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Unfortunealty not. It appears to be some what random as to which fields show up as they are all showing in the form I noted above now. However, I have several other forms that are having the same issue.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 07:44 PM
I was not able to reproduce the issue.
When integrating I was able to have all the fields showing on Zapier
Here is an example of my integration.
I will continue to test to see if I can reproduce the issue!
- PrintrbotAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:47 AM
The issue has been fixed as the fields were being sent to zapier in the wrong order which was showing oldest entries instead of the latest.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Can you please confirm if the issue is already resolved and that you do not have any problems with it anymore?
If you need further help on this topic, kindly respond to this posting. Feel free to post a new thread if you have other questions not related to the original issue.
- PrintrbotAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Yes, this has been fixed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Thank you for updating us. Contact us again should you have other inquiries.