- lacuginadilondraAsked on October 29, 2012 at 06:33 AM
I have 3 forms but I don't receive email alerts for no one of them, not even when I click on "test email" in the notifications section. I checked my spam, I checked the submission settings, everything seems to be fine but I still don't get any email from jotform.
Here you can find the links to my forms
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 06:37 AM
Please try to set your form notifications "Sender E-Mail" to email@example.com
Please get back to us if it still doesn't work. Thanks
- lacuginadilondraAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 06:54 AMI've tried with all of three forms....nothing happened....
Il 29/10/2012 10:37, JotForm Support Forum ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 07:15 AM
Hello. Upon checking your email, it appears that it had been included in our bounce list with this error:Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Requested action not taken: mailbox unav= ailable'
Can you please check if you have the correct email address on the recipient field?
You may also add jotform to your hotmail safelist contacts by doing the following steps:
1. Login to your hotmail account and then click options on the top-right part of the page
2. Click more options
3. On the next page, under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders
4. Click Safe senders
5. Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and other domains that can be associated to the email notification,
If you need further assistance on this, please do let us know.
- lacuginadilondraAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 07:28 AMIt worked!
Thank you very much for your quick reply and for your help. I must say,
your service is great! I'll do the upgrade as soon as my business will
be fledged running.
Il 29/10/2012 11:15, JotForm Support Forum ha scritto:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 07:30 AM
You're welcome, Martina. Our pleasure to help. Thanks for the good feedback.