- MikeBrownPhotographicAsked on March 30, 2018 at 09:57 AM
I recently modified my form "Free Pet Portrait" for a new offer. On previous occasions, I received an email notification for each form submitted. But this time, no emails. I was worried at first that no users were applying, only to find nearly 20 submissions when I finally logged in again and viewed my JotForm Inbox.
Please let me know if I have any wrong settings.
Mike Brown Photographic
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 10:34 AM
I have checked the form you mentioned and found the following:
1. The email recipient of the email notification in that form is not on our bounce list.
2. All the email attempts (notification/autoresponder) when that form is submitted were all successfully sent. You can also verify this from your accounts history page — https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/history
However, I have also noticed that you have set up an SMTP and set it as the sender email of both the email notification and autoresponder in that form.
This means that the emails when the form is submitted are being sent from the SMTP you have set up and not from JotForm. In that case, I would suggest that you check the issue with your email service provider.
- MikeBrownPhotographicAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 10:43 AMThanks - that's probably it. I'd forgotten about making that change.
I've reverted to the JotForm server, and I'll see if that fixes it.